Saturday, June 27, 2009

And So Much More



Last Sunday I titled my post "He's All That I Need and So Much More". At the time I thought I want to explore what the so much more means. The first thought that came to my mind was that He's all that I need right now and He's all that I need that I don't know about. We only see what is in front of our faces, but there is so much going on that we don't see. However we have a God that we can trust to cover us and who has our best interests in mind.




The other thing that came to mind is I remember someone a long time ago saying that He was the God of not just the present but also the past and the future. When I look back He is there forgiving and healing and urging me forward. In the present He is walking beside me and He carries me when I can't walk and that is very comforting to me because there are times when I need that. As I approach the future I know that He is already there waiting for me, preparing the way. Time is no obstacle to Him. He is so much more than we can even grasp, so much more than we think we need.


Linda
image-allposters.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, that was very thought provoking. I've been keeping a journal like you suggested. Very insightful!

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm still doing the journal too. I'm really enjoying it. Linda

Sharon Goemaere said...

First I must say I loved this post!He never ceases to amaze me.:-)Secondly,your profile and interests sound like you are describing me!LOL I too am a northwest Grandma who has family near and leads a quiet life more or less.I too love all things British as well as classical and contemporary christian music!And I am a journal keeper as well!Blessings~Sharon

Unknown said...

Yes, I noticed right away that we had a lot in common. I'm glad you liked the post. He is amazing. Linda