Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Tea in My Reading Corner


Just wanted to show you I had my Sunday afternoon tea. I also wanted to share my reading corner. I've started to do some fall decorating and I decided to put up a rack of mysteries for the long cold, dark nights that are on their way. The days get short up here in the northwest early and I thought if I had some books out that would entice me to read I wouldn't just sit in front of the tv. I like a good mystery sometimes and I have several that I haven't read.
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty vignette! I love the teapot. Is that a Spode? I have one that has a similar shape and finial on the top. What is it about reading mysteries in the cooler weather? One of my favorite things is to read them in my cozy bed during the winter.

Jane

Unknown said...

Jane, Yes it is Spode. I got it up in Canada in a Spode shop. It has a cake plate that matches. Linda

Carolyne said...

That little squirrel is adorable! Such a great idea for a display, now you will be more apt to use it everyday.
((Hugs))

Becky said...

I was at a thrift store,there was a teapot for 2$, I didnt buy it,and regret that decision! I'm getting ready to put out my fall decor. We're still having summer heat,so its hard to think about fall!