Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tea in the Library with the Classics



This is my autumn tea pot. I love Harney & Sons, Cranberry Autumn Tea. We have a knit and tea shop that orders it at this time of year.

This is my library/office. I actually have books in almost every room, but a whole wall in this room. I wanted to share that I just finished watching "Little Dorrit" on dvd. It is based on the Dickens book. At first it seemed kind of depressing, but I got into it and ended up liking it. I really like Matthew Macfadyen, he was also in Pride and Prejudice as Mr. Darcy. So now I'm thinking I should read the book. I have a few Dickens books, but have never been able to get into them, but find it a lot easier after I've seen the movie. It's suppose to be a hard read, so I don't know if I'll be able to get into it, but I want to try. As you can see by picture I also have "Bleak House" which I can also get from Netflix and watch first. I would like to read a few of these this fall and winter. Right now I have several books I'm in the middle of, but I will just read a few pages each day until It grabs me and if it never does, well I tried.



Linda


Post a Comment