Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall/Winter Walk


My gd and I decided to enjoy the beautiful day on Friday. I brought my camera and I was glad I did there were some beautiful cloud formations. God's handiwork on display again. Up here in the northwest we are either all grey or have these beautiful blue skies. I love to walk along the bay here. This picture was taken from a little area with picnic tables built on over the water, it's just beautiful out here. I keep thinking I should bring my tea out here one day. You can click on the picture and get a bigger view.


Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful part of the country you live in Linda!

Jane

Flower Farm Wife said...

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your comment too. I have only just begun to write a blog. I have so much to learn. I didn't realize until only lately just how huge this blog world is. Yours was one of the first and I loved knowing you were also from the NW and loved all things British. I would imagine then you like a tea party. Looking forward to following your blog. Joann Isn't Victoria magazine lovely?