Thursday, December 31, 2009

Decorating-Details

















I usually start decorating by putting in the bones and then I fill in with the detail. I've been gathering all my glass objects to fill in my mantle, more glass more sparkle. The Vera Mouse needlework I did a few years ago and put it in a Martha Stewart memory box. The bag hanging on the side of the armoire was a Christmas gift from my dd, she made it. I thought it was really cute and wanted to display it. I already had a little nail there, so it seem to fit with the spring/garden theme. I brought in some of my bird decor for a spring look. I'm looking forward to spring I guess. It is so dark here in the morning, but we had some lovely sun pouring into the dining room in the afternoon.
Linda


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good start to your Spring decor Linda! Love that pretty bird teapot!

Jane