Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Habit


On organizing Your Way they had a post about "Starting a New Habit" I really didn't do any resolutions this year. I felt like I had several projects I wanted to work on and that was enough. However, I've been neglecting my diet and I know one reason why I haven't been eating well is because I haven't been in the kitchen cooking enough. My mornings fly by and then I'm tired so my new habit is something I was doing until I got off track and that is to do prep work for my meals later that day and maybe even later in the week. I decided right after breakfast is the best time while I'm already in the kitchen.




She wants you to make yourself accountable so I'm posting on my kitchen blog as a way of doing that. I posted today about the pot roast in the picture above.
If you check out the link she has some other ideas about how to stick with your new habit.
Linda
Post a Comment