Friday, April 30, 2010

This and That


I'm sort of in the middle of a few projects and so didn't really have a post today, but I will say I'm getting ready to try some of the natural bath and body recipes. I've been a little under the weather so I'm doing a lot of reading.
.
My garden has a few flowers in it but not much. My trusty pansy is still blooming. I love pansies, their little faces are so cute and the colors so vibrant. They really are a cheerful flower. I always have a pot blooming. I'm waiting for the frost date to start my pot garden. My herbs from last year are starting to slowly get leaves, some didn't make it. I had tried to grow them indoors and they didn't do that well. The best ones were the chives and parsley. Some of the others started to get buggy and so I put them outside.
'
I've been posting a lot on my other blogs. Check them out if you don't go to them, the links are on my side bar.
.
Also wanted to say I watched Young Victoria yesterday and it's wonderful.
.
Linda

4 comments:

Barb said...

I really need to check out your other blogs - I took a peak at them a while back, but, it's time for a closer look!

I also love pansies - they just look like "Spring" to me. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,
Barb

Becky said...

We saw Young Victoria too, she has spunk! I thought it was nice to see her relationship with her mother improved after years of strain. Poor Albert had to find his place.We went to London a few years ago,and saw the monument she had made to honor him,andthen there is the Victoria Albert hall. Such history!

Unknown said...

Becky, Yes, she did have spunk and he was kind of quiet so I guess it worked out. I've never really known much about here except that she was happily married. It's too bad he died so young. I'll have to do some reading about her. Linda

Anonymous said...

I've not seen Young Victoria... it sounds interesting! Pondering