Friday, April 30, 2010

This and That


I'm sort of in the middle of a few projects and so didn't really have a post today, but I will say I'm getting ready to try some of the natural bath and body recipes. I've been a little under the weather so I'm doing a lot of reading.
.
My garden has a few flowers in it but not much. My trusty pansy is still blooming. I love pansies, their little faces are so cute and the colors so vibrant. They really are a cheerful flower. I always have a pot blooming. I'm waiting for the frost date to start my pot garden. My herbs from last year are starting to slowly get leaves, some didn't make it. I had tried to grow them indoors and they didn't do that well. The best ones were the chives and parsley. Some of the others started to get buggy and so I put them outside.
'
I've been posting a lot on my other blogs. Check them out if you don't go to them, the links are on my side bar.
.
Also wanted to say I watched Young Victoria yesterday and it's wonderful.
.
Linda
Post a Comment