Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coffee Bar


I put my tea tray away for awhile and decided to set up a coffee tray. I love my French Press. It makes a little stronger coffee so it is a good substitute for espresso. I make my own Lata's now and I love Cinnamon in my coffee plus it is a beneficial spice esp. for diabetes.
.
I decided to look up some recipes and ideas for flavored coffees and I found some good sites. I found hot and cold drinks plus there are lots of alcoholic versions for those that indulge.
.
So my idea is to find some other things to add to my tray. I had almond flavored syrup and cream in my coffee last night and I want to find it in a sugar free version and add that to my tray. I don't use those imitation creamers. I like to use the real cream, 1/2 and 1/2 or hot milk.
.
Here are the ones I want to try Caramel Macchiato, Orange Coffee Recipe , Spiced Coffee
.
Here are come iced ones Coffee Frappe, Sara's Iced Coffee
.
There were many more these were just the ones I liked. Of course there is also Cafe Mocha just add chocolate in some form to your coffee along with milk in some form. I want to try cocoa, sweetener and hot milk, but I also have a sugar free chocolate syrup I've used but I don't like to use too much sugar free stuff, with the unsweetened cocoa powder I can add my stevia or agava.
.
Linda

3 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a lovely idea! I love coffee but have had to cut back to drinking almost all decaffe.

I have shown how to make the spoon markers. I showed it last year and a few months ago. You need metal stamping kit which you can get on ebay or maybe even Amazon.

Manuela

Unknown said...

Manuela, I'm drinking all decaf now. Linda

Heidi said...

Oh Linda, I just got back from Germany for a few days away and had a chocoespresso which was so delicious. Jos asked her if she put real chocolate in it but here it was cocoa. I am planning on making them now. We also love having eis coffee or eis chocolade in the summer in the German way.

I never realized that Clarice was your daughter. How fun!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi