Monday, November 29, 2010

Festival of Trees


Saturday we went to see the Festival of Trees and went downtown to our little town to look in stores and also saw Mr. and Mrs. Santa and a horse and buggy ride around town. We love to see the decorated trees and get ideas. It was a nice day. I start shopping for real now. I hope to get it all done this week, than I'll start thinking about decorating.                                                                                                                   

Linda                                                                                                                                                       



2 comments:

Becky said...

I had a busy weekend,couldn't start decorating.However, I'm starting this week.If I don't need to be anywhere tomorrow, I'm going to start bringing my tree's upstairs! I've seen a few HGTV shows about Christmas already,and I've been inspired!

Unknown said...

Barb, I don't know what happened to your comment. The flocked tree was our favorite too. Linda