Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a good time to look back at the year that just past and count your blessings. My financial situation has eased up a bit. I've had some health issues but not life threatening and aging can be a challenge, but I'm so fortunate that my faith is there to see me through. My dd got a job this year after being unemployed for over a year. My gd got a pretty good report from her doctor. I've been blessed more than I can say by my on line friends and met some of them recently.

 I've been doing a regular quiet time this year. I started in May. It's not a big deal or anything lengthy but it has brought me a lot of peace. I know that when I pray things happen and when I don't pray they don't happen. So I'm mostly grateful for my faith. I had someone comment on my bible study blog that they were out of money at the end of the month. I have also heard of many other situations that sound hopeless, but I know that nothing is hopeless with God. I'm grateful I'm able to take these things to God in prayer and know that they are in His hands.

Linda

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

What fun pictures! I love the horses with their red capes and red and green stockings - very festive! I also thought the flocked tree was beautiful! Remember when flocking was all the rage? I still think it is so pretty! Have fun decorating!

Warm hugs,
Barb