Thursday, January 27, 2011

Foggie Morning

Hi,

Just stropping by for a quick hello. My gd's are here this week. Mom and dad are enjoying the sun in San Diego while we are having fog in the morning and some sun in the afternoon.

We all cooked together last night. We made Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Mushroom Sauce. Chloe stuffed the chicken and Auberne made the sauce. It was really good. The day before we made Cheesecake, yum.

I didn't lose any weight this week, I gained back 1 lb. I'm going to cut out the deserts this week and try and eat more at my meals. Also I've been only having 2 meals a day with a snack and I don't think that is enough. If you don't eat enough your body thinks it a famine and hangs on to the fat. So I want to make sure I give it a steady flow of nutrition.

So we are going to do an art project today and go check on the bunny at home. Have a good week.

LindaWA

3 comments:

A Woman that Fears the Lord said...

Heaven sounds heavenly because we won't ever have to diet again! :-)

Your consistency is encouraging.

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

The picture is beautiful! I don't like driving in the fog, but I think it's gorgeous! I love being a grandma! Sounds like you are having lots of fun with the girls, and making delicious meals.

I agree, sometimes when we diet, we don't eat enough - throwbacks from dieting in the 70's!!

Hugs,
Barb

Becky said...

I'm sure your gd visit is over, I look forward to spending that kind of time with my gd's when they get older. My daughter is expecting her third in May!