Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Back

This is just a quick note to say my computer went south and I had to get a new one. So now I have Windows7. So far it seems pretty much the same, but I've heard there are differences. I lost all my favorite so I'm going to be busy looking up everything.

I've been doing good on the Suzanne Somers diet "Somersizing". I'm steadily losing, 2 lbs the first week and 1 1/2 the second. So I'm in sight on my first goal, the one the doctor set for me, but I'm realizing I will want to continue to lose weight. I need to lose another 10 lbs. to be in the healthy section on the BMI. I'm hoping if I lose enought it will reverse the diabetes and some of my other health issues.

Between exercising and dieting I haven't been doing any other projects. It's good to be back on line. I'll be around to see what you've been up to.

Linda
Post a Comment