Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Back

This is just a quick note to say my computer went south and I had to get a new one. So now I have Windows7. So far it seems pretty much the same, but I've heard there are differences. I lost all my favorite so I'm going to be busy looking up everything.

I've been doing good on the Suzanne Somers diet "Somersizing". I'm steadily losing, 2 lbs the first week and 1 1/2 the second. So I'm in sight on my first goal, the one the doctor set for me, but I'm realizing I will want to continue to lose weight. I need to lose another 10 lbs. to be in the healthy section on the BMI. I'm hoping if I lose enought it will reverse the diabetes and some of my other health issues.

Between exercising and dieting I haven't been doing any other projects. It's good to be back on line. I'll be around to see what you've been up to.

Linda

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

So glad to see you back online! I've missed you! So glad that the Suzanne Summer's diet is working for you - Please share some of your favorite meal ideas! I need to get back on track, it's so easy to get distracted and forget about eating well. Good luck!!

Hugs,
Barb

Janet said...

Congrats on the diet Linda and enjoy your new computer.