Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year


I've spent the first 6 days of the new year getting the house back into order after taking down Christmas decorations and figuring out what to do about my diet. I checked out WW's new program, but it just doesn't work for me and the Curves program has the same problems. So on the advise of a friend I'm going to try and work with Suzanne Somers program. I just came to the decision that I needed a bit more structure, but a structure that works for me. I'm having trouble getting off of sugar, after the holidays as well as snacking too much. I think one of my problems is I don't eat enough at meals.

This is the time of year I always get my office and files in order, but I'm just doing the minimum this year. I've still reading like crazy, I've got several books going at once. I'm reading a mystery and have 2 more waiting. I started Little Women and have to get back to that and I got a book I've been waiting for from the library  called "Fannie's Last Supper" Re-creating One Amazing Meal from Fannie Farmer's 1896 Cookbook by Chris Kimball. I'm really enjoying it.

I'm working on a granny square purse. I'll share photos when I finish it.

Take care.
Linda
Post a Comment