Friday, July 22, 2011

Back From the Beach



We just got back from a few lovely days at the beach. It's hard to get back into everyday life. I just want to keep pretending I'm on vacation. I've not been sure if I was going to continue this blog or not. I still have my nose in a book most of the time. I've almost finished The Lord of the Rings series. I'm feeling that maybe come fall I'll be ready to get back to normal.


This is the beginning of a Christmas present. My inspiration was from Heidi. I have seen these Japenses Flower scarfs, but didn't really like them until I saw her version in grey. It is a present for my dd so can't show the finished product until after I give it to her. She picked out the yarn. Mine is a little different, but I love both of them and thank Heidi for sharing.                                                                                  

I hope you are all having a great summer. See you this fall if not before. Linda                                      













Post a Comment