Sunday, September 25, 2011

Details of Early Fall Decor



I wanted to get the photos up of my early fall decor before I start changing it. I picked these berries off the Mountain Ash trees along out street and used them as you will see in several places.







Those are dried roses inside the cup, I love the scent of roses.




I love this tray and my dd made me the acorn. Acorn's are my favorite autumn thing.





This is a votive holder. Candles are another bit part of my fall and winter coziness. I'm about to replace all this stuff with pumpkins and those lovely orange and brown colors of fall. We've been having tropical feeling weather, warm but damp, but today it has cooled off and definitely feels like fall again.

I can hardly wait to get my pumpkins and maybe some gourds. Happy fall.

Linda

3 comments:

A Cultivated Nest said...

Love that acorn! That really is so cute. Everything looks lovely!

Manuela

Lady Linda said...

Linda, I love acorns too! Great fall decor...a nice look.
Love ya, Linda

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

You really have such a knack for decorating! It all looks so "Fallish" and cozy - makes me want a warm cup of something yummy! The berries are so pretty!

Hugs,
Barb