Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Transylvanian Stockpot


It is snowing, but not sticking. I understand they are having record heat back east. We always get the opposite of what they are getting on the east coast.                                                                    

I made this recipe and it was very good. I thought I would like it because I like that combination of cabbage and tomato. I've always loved stuffed cabbage.

I would like to give you the recipe but it is from a cookbook as I mentioned before Primal Blueprint. I decided to do a search on it and found it on another blog so here it is Transylvania Stockpot
The author of this cookbook has a blog Mark's Daily Apple

I changed the recipe by leaving out the cinnamon and the raisins. Just my personal taste. I'm sure they are good if you like them.

A note to anyone doing dairy free this recipe is garnished with sour cream. I used Tofutti Milk Free Better Than Sour Cream. It's made from soy. It worked really well and tasted good. My groc. store is starting to get more dairy free items.

Linda

No comments: