Friday, April 6, 2012

Baking Day-Zucchini and Cranberry Bread



Here is the link you have to scroll down the page. It doesn't look very good but it tastes just the way I remember zucchini bread tasting. This one has almond butter in it as well as the almond flour. The only change I made was to omit the honey because I can't eat it and used instead stevia and coconut crystals. The only mistake I made was using a pan that sticks. I didn't use my non stick pans because they are a little small so I guess I need to get a larger size non stick loaf pan. Even though I used coconut oil in the pan the bottom stuck when I tried to turn it out. It's nice to know that now I can make an old favorite. I used those frozen cranberries by the way. A tip with this recipe I had to throw my almond butter in the processor to mix it because it had separated and it was pretty gummy so I mixed it in by hand to make sure it broke up and didn't stay in a lump. Also I reduced the spices a tad because I was afraid it would be too spicy and it really needed them.

Linda

No comments: