Sunday, April 8, 2012

Is God Number One

I was thinking about choices we make and how they are based on our values and beliefs and also sometimes on circumstances and priorities. I realized in this thought process that the one priority that can't be governed by circumstances is putting God first, because He is the answer to every circumstance. If He isn't number one in our lives we are not giving Him the glory He deserves and we are putting other things in His place. What do I mean when I say putting Him first, spending time with Him and looking to Him for our direction. Our choices should be His choices.

Happy Easter everyone.
Linda

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Happy Easter Linda ~ My hope is in Him. It is because of Him, that I am. He is my strength when I am weak, He lifts me up when I fall. I am ever thankful to Him.

FlowerLady