Monday, April 9, 2012

Monthly Cleaning



See link below for a list of cleaning projects by the calendar. I'm still using my rotating project list and one of the categories is deep cleaning. So far I've cleaned the top of the kitchen cabinets and the fronts, spot cleaned the carpets, decluttered my freezers and pantries. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next and I remembered seeing monthly to do lists on about.com so I check out April and it was bathrooms. So I'm going to declutter my master bathroom as my next deep cleaning project.




 Here is a link to all the monthly projects starting with January. I guess this is one of my favorite sites right now I keep going back to it. This also might be a good month to try some of those homemade bath and beauty products again.

Linda

No comments: