Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Narrated Bible and Mother's Day



I've been using this bible lately for my reading. I really like it. It is broken up into sections with a little bit of explanation before each section. I started at Geneses which I have read umpteen times but because of the chronological aspect of the bible it feels new. This is a great bible for kids too, not really little ones. I have to admit I've never made it straight through the Old Testament but hope I'll make it this time. I'm doing baby steps just like I do with everything, a little each day.

Happy Mother's Day. My mom has been gone for a long time but I still remember her especially on Mother's Day. She was a florist and so flowers remind me of her. We that are mother's are so blessed, not everyone is so lucky, so I feel grateful today.

Linda










1 comment:

Jane said...

I love your posts and how you have been blogging about trying all these new recipes. Thansk for a good read every day.