Saturday, May 5, 2012

Paleo Moroccan Chicken with Cauliflower Rice



Here is the link. I made it out of the Primal Blueprint Cookbook. It was delicious and easy. You'll notice that there is also a recipe for cauliflower rice. I've made the cauliflower mash before but this is the first time for the rice and it was very good. This has such a flavorful sauce that you didn't even know there was cauliflower there.




 I looked up Moroccan Chicken and there are all kinds of versions of it. I thought this one sounded interesting with olives. I have also seen vegetarian versions of
this recipe and different veggies. Most of them seem to use chicken breast this one used the thigh and I think it was a better choice, nice and moist. I don't cook middle east cuisine, but have wanted to try it and will look forward to trying it again.

Linda


1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love Moroccan food, so spicy and flavorful! I've never heard of cauliflower rice, I can't wait to try it. My husband loves cauliflower so this will be a real treat for him!

Have a great Saturday - we have already had snow this morning!

Hugs,
Barb