Monday, June 25, 2012

Vegetable Platter with Honey Soy Dressing



This is what I had for dinner last night. The dressing made the dish. I've been wanting to know how to make some Asian sauces and this one is really easy and good. I held back a little on the fresh ginger and garlic because I know they can be hot but it was not hot at all so next time I'll add more. Here is the recipe from Reboot You Life for the dressing.

Ginger Honey Soy Dressing

2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Ginger
2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Garlic
2 Tbsp. Raw Honey (I used Agave)
4 Tbsp. Tamari (I used soy sauce)
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil (I was thinking a dash of sesame oil would be good too)

Puree the first four ingredients in a blender. With the blinder running slowly add the oil until the dressing is emulsified. Keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator.

Makes 5-6 servings
Per serving

Calories 133
Protein 0.5 g
Fiber 0 g

I had left over veggies and I plan to put them into a salad and use the left over sauce for the salad dressing.

Tonight I'm making a green soup.

Linda



1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

This sounds delightful - I can't wait to try the dressing!

Hugs,
Barb