Artichoke, Kalamati Olive, Sun Dried Tomato and Arugula Grain-Free Pizza
I took my pizza dough out of the freezer. The link to the pizza dough recipe is in this post.
I saw a recipe in one of those old gardening magazines I've been looking through for Spring Pizza and it sounded good so I gave it a try.
1. Mix minced garlic with 2 tabs. olive oil and spread on pizza.
2. Place thinly sliced Mozzarella cheese evenly over pizza.
3. Place cooked artichoke hearts over the cheese ( I used frozen, but the recipe cook fresh baby artichokes. The frozen ones were a little bland, I steamed them. I think next time I might sauteed them a bit with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.)
4. Sprinkle over that pitted kalamati olives and some fresh oregano if you have it. I used dried.
5. Bake in a 450 oven for 10 mins. My crust was very thin and the almond meal crust cook pretty fast. The recipe used a 500 oven for 10 mins. It would have been a regular pizza crust.
6. Take out of oven and top with arugula and Parmesan cheese. You can pop it back into the oven for a couple of mins. to wilt the arugula and melt the cheese. I didn't and it was delicious.