Friday, March 26, 2010

Flower Garden Patterned Granny's




I finished it. I shared the link for the pattern here. It was just as easy as the standard pattern. I did this pretty quick. I had to stop crocheting for a while because of tendinitis, but I seem to be ok now. I'm going to start a scarf for my gd next. She loves these. I'll be doing the regular granny. I love the feel of this wool yarn. I really want to do a lap blanket, that will probably be my next project after the scarf. I want to do the flower garden pattern or maybe try a hexagon pattern. There is also the ripple pattern that would be fun. I'm getting a little tired of these colors and may try some baby bliss yarn, it's very soft and comes is a lot of colors.


Linda

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love this. You did a beautiful job Linda. I was inspired by this pattern also when I was searching for granny square patterns last year. She has a wonderful, happy, colorful blog.

I've got several projects going on at once, and my mind can't help but be inspired to do more. That's what is wonderful about blogging, inspiration, encouragement, joy of living.

Enjoy these lovelies that you are making and thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

Barb said...

It turned out beautiful! I showed my daughter your blog, and now, she is insisting that I make her a throw made of granny squares! I will have to do some searching for wool yarn, but I know it will be a fun project - thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Barb

Unknown said...

Barb I used Cascade Superwash, mainly because it had the colors I wanted. Linda

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love it! You did such a wonderful job on it. I really love the colors you chose!

Manuela