Friday, March 16, 2012

Baking Day-Low Carb Cranberry Nut Bread



It's my second Baking Day, I made the Rosemary Crackers again and I wanted to use my dried cranberries so I had to make Low Carb Cranberry Nut Bread. Sorry my photos aren't better, my lighting wasn't very good. They look better in person, not so pale.



These are the changes I made to the recipe-dried crans instead of fresh, no dried egg white, I used about a 1/2 cup of flax meal for part of the flour, I used stevia for the sweetener and Earth Balance for the butter.

Linda

.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love that you have been baking some low-carb goodies! I love cranberries, I can't wait to try the trail mix and the bread. And the Transylvanian Stockpot looks like something I would really enjoy, nice and warm for this rainy weather we are having! Great recipes!

Hugs,
Barb